- You must have experienced 'mental illness' (e.g. depression, anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder, eating disorders, personality disorders, manic depression or bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia).
- We accept poems of any topic and style. Send in a batch of 4 to 6 poems. We will only consider one batch of poems per poet per year so please choose your best work.
- Your submission must not be previously published in print or online publications. Simultaneous submissions are okay but please let us know.
- You are responsible for the originality of the work you submit.
- Write a few words to be included as contributor's note.
- Please proof read your submissions and check for any typos and grammatical errors.
- We will publish your work as it is accepted.
- Write "Copyright © 2012 (Your Name)" after your poems.
- Send your submissions in the body of your e-mail, NOT as an attachment, to email@example.com
- Put "Poetry Sz Submissions" in the subject line.
- Submissions are open year-round.
Saturday, January 01, 2000
Posted by . at 9:37 PM