Sunday, August 01, 2004

kari edwards

They got discounted tickets? [ Follow Ups


To: "M.K" From: aaaa@central.com
Subject: Re: my new-Attachments:

m.k.

it's nice to be virtual again.. missed life somewhere.. well, not
life, the image.. the one that's in time with the other lifetime that
will never recover... oh well, it's not that bad ... there's hot and
cold running water and a candle..

take care

forever on a stick



To: aaaa@central.com > From: "M.K"
Subject: Re: your old attachments:

dear stick

that's right left without a moment's notice or a catalogue to the show.
how was it you expected me to follow the seed trail without the seeds?
take care

mk
don't think of it



To: "M.K" < mk89697@hotl.com > From: aaaa@central.com
Subject: Re: my relapses:

m.k.

you came in garbled, kind of smooth to the surface, but I could tell
the real from the fake. and that's right I hit the skids again
following a form oeuvre . . . there is more to tell, but I lost my
metaheart in lala land.

love
forever non-stick

p.s.

buy a car quick, need to get a minimal cost plus am radio @ gateway to
statistics



To: aaaa@central.com > From: "M.K"
Subject: Re: you paste or add on item

dear almost over

as I stated in our last Do Not Resuscitate, prepared for the worst,
since you know... once one knows no one knows who I am, I can be that
something happened once again, with new favors and big hitters. so I
welcome you to the party with all the battery powered widgets,
including all the Portable Wireless Peripherals you can stomach

mk
I have the road map bite hard soon



To: "M.K" From: aaaa@central.com
Subject: Re: my compulsion is too hard:

m.k.

frankly I wind up and fall down, I think it was a lie . . . with cards
and PARADIGMS A banal through and through as runny as you know what .
. . but every time I think, I crave the other side and a slow low
return image.

as you remember me.

ps. this is it. I have hit the pavement.




kari edwards is author of iduna, O Books (2003) and a day in the life of p. , subpress collective (2002). edwards' work can also be found in Scribner's The Best American Poetry 2004 (fall, 2004), Aufgabe, Mirage/Period(ical), Van Gogh's Ear, Call, Fulcrum: an annual of poetry and aesthetics, and Pom2.





Corey Mesler Craig Kirchner Colin Van Der Woude Pedro Trevino-Ramirez Millie Niss kari edwards




No comments: