Sunday, March 01, 2009

Dottie Ann Stucko

The Love Poem


The worship of your soul
Along with the blind
Bathed in Complete Light

created a past

Branched into the never ending sky
the Present is now showered with gifts

Binding the future with dear Death

and so dear friend
may we never part





Dottie Ann Stucko: I had a few poems previously published in Poetry Sz in September of 2000. My bio stated that I was a diagnosed schizophrenic and art student at the age of twenty-two. I was actually misdiagnosed in the past, but do presently live with bipolar disorder. I am still a practicing artist and was recently part of an abstract surrealism exhibit in November of 2008. My goal in this life is to be remembered somehow without giving birth to children.







Ray Succre Tendai Mwanaka Michael Lee Johnson Steve Parker Dottie Ann Stucko Felino Soriano






No comments: