Saturday, March 01, 2008

Mary Kasimor

as she admires herself



you as I am one

then you tear it
apart it is admissible
trees grew their fingers
out scraping away

another system specific
with what I don’t want

the girl is still within
and without you I would

be still

I admire the symmetry
of asymmetrical time
in motion cracking stones

at the settlers’ edges

control our depth
if I were not brought up
to avoid the essence
of stinks
coming from the essence

oh well

it will come
back to show off

I will decide to undress it

I will want to sleep
with the imposters of
perfect skin




Mary Kasimor: I have been published in many journals, including GutCult, BlazeVox2k3, moria, How2, Ensemble Jourine, Coconut, among others.




Stu Hatton Linda Benninghoff Danielle Adair Mary Kasimor Bobbi Lurie Tim Martin David McFadden Gertrude Halstead Bruce Stater Patrick Mc Manus



No comments: